Christian and Alayne Dunn
Objective: Seeking positions conducive to full-time RV travel, including but not limited to: workamping, remote book-keeping, travel writing, care-taking, marketing, seasonal and festival gigs.
Summary: Energetic couple with years of experience in customer service, sales and marketing, accounting, and management. Technology savvy, and more than basic experience with property maintenance and management. Both are not afraid to roll up their sleeves, get a little dirty, and get the job done.
Christian has nearly a decade of Real Estate experience; selling, investing, remodeling, and property management. Prior to this, he was a successful Washington, D.C. marketing director for business to government companies. In addition, he has more than half-dozen years in non-profit and for-profit management. Christian is also a bit of a clean freak and takes a great deal of pride in the appearance of his surroundings.
Alayne is an accountant by trade and education with over a decade of experience. Prior to this, she held customer service positions with well-known companies, such as Careerbuilder.com and Cvent.
Both have pre-university experience in retail sales, restaurants, and marinas.
- Real Estate – familiar with all home systems, property management experience (we have three rental properties of our own), above average painting skills, yard and general property maintenance
- Sales and marketing – Successful at increasing revenue and attendance
- Management – Training, hiring, staff relations
- Customer Relations – Handling difficult situations, product demonstration
- Accounting – Bookkeeping to sophisticated financials. Familiar with both AP and AR, cash receipts and deposits, bank and GL account reconciliations, and most accounting softwares.
- Technology and Software Savvy – Good understanding of accounting software programs (i.e. quickbooks), MS office (especially excel), Adobe programs¸ and many internet based applications, including social media.
- Resident Volunteers – Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Park Hosts – James Island County Park
- Campground Host – Carpinteria State Beach
- Lighthouse Hosts – Heceta Head Lighthouse & Cape Meares Lighthouse
- Christian: Towson University, Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- Alayne: University of Baltimore, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Accounting
We are a younger full-time RVing couple who have been travelling since March 2013. We possess a broad range of skills, and are open to a variety of opportunities. Our home is a well-kept class C RV, and we get around in a Toyota Prius. Feel free to Contact Us and take a look at our blog: http://www.theRVnomads.com